Program Rules and Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for selection as one of the Indiana Companies to Watch, the enterprise must meet the following for the year ending 2015:
- Be privately held (not publicly traded and not a subsidiary or division of another company).
- Be a commercial enterprise, not a nonprofit.
- Be past the startup stage.
- Be facing issues of growth, not survival.
- Employ 6 to 150 full-time equivalent W-2 employees, including the owner.
- Have between $750,000 and $100,000,000 in annual revenue or working capital from investors or grants.
- Be headquartered in the state of Indiana.
- Have not won this award in the past.
- Demonstrate the intent and capacity to grow based on evidence such as:
- Employee or sales growth
- Exceptional entrepreneurial leadership
- Sustainable competitive advantage
- Other notable factors the showcase the company’s success