FlashPoint Business Competition
flash·point: a critical point when something suddenly creates
The Entrepreneurship Advancement Center (EAC) invites you to enter their FlashPoint Business Competition!
FlashPoint is a 10-week guided program using the innovative approach presented in Business Model Generation. The business model helps you to systematically understand, design and implement a new business model or analyze and renovate an existing business. Targeted work sessions will help you understand your business, design, and re-work your business model. Each business will be assigned a mentor who will meet with them 3 times during the 10 weeks to provide feedback and guidance on their business model.
Click here to see the full 10-week schedule.
At the end of the 10 weeks, you will pitch your business to a panel of judges as well as an audience of potential customers and supporters. The business with the highest score from the judges combined with the most interest from the audience will win a services package to help them continue to develop the business. All businesses will be prepared to enter other competitions that can provide continued exposure to investors and will have the opportunity to pursue funding through Localstake.
FlashPoint is for you if…
- You have a startup or stage 1 business
- You are developing a new product/service within an existing business
- You are growing or expanding your existing business
Why You Should Enter
- Win services package worth $20,000
- Have a chance to raise capital through Localstake
- Jumpstart your business
- Receive validation and feedback on your business
- Increase exposure for your business
- Get expert advice to refine your business
- Network with entrepreneurs
- Prepare to pitch your business to potential investors
- Generate interest in your business through Localstake
Click here to learn more about EAC’s FlashPoint Business Competition!