Indiana Accelerators & Co-Working Space Competition
Know an Indiana accelerator or co-working space? The State of Indiana wants to support their operating activities.
The U.S. Small Business Administration is launching a $2.5 million competition for accelerators and other entrepreneurial ecosystem models to compete for monetary prizes of $50,000 each to fund operating budgets. To award the prizes, applicants will be judged by an expert panel that will consider each applicant’s stated mission, founding team members and business goals among other core components.
Targeted applicants are Indiana-based accelerators and co-working spaces, existing or new, that have some or all of the following characteristics:
- Selective process to choose participating startups
- Regular networking opportunities offered to startups
- Introductions to customers, partners, suppliers, advisory boards and other players
- High-growth and tech-driven startup mentorship and commercialization assistance
- Shared working environments focused on building a strong startup community
- Resource sharing and co-working arrangements for startups
- Opportunities to pitch ideas and startups to investors
- Small amounts of angel money, seed capital or structured loans to startups
The application is comprised of 15 slides or fewer and is due August 2, 2014. Apply today!
If you have any questions, please contact Ting Gootee with Elevate Ventures.