Introduction to Government Contracting
The Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) will be conducting no-cost workshops across the state starting April 16 through May. These workshops will include education on how to prepare your business to obtain government contracts and give you an opportunity to work with PTAC counselors one-on-one. See below for dates and locations:
- April 16: Atterbury Conference Center, Camp Atterbury, 6000 South, Road 500 East, Edinburgh, IN 46124
- April 22: Evansville, at the Southwest ISBDC, 318 Main Street, Evansville, IN 47708
- April 23: Vincennes, at Vincennes University, Indiana Center for AdvancedTechnology (ICAT) building room 153, 1002 N. First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591
- April 29: Lawrence Armory, 9920 East 59th Street, Lawrence, IN
- April 30: Jasper, Vincennes University Jasper campus, rooms 227-228 and 229 in the Center for Technology, Innovation, and Manufacturing building, 850 College Ave, Jasper, IN
Questions? Contact: Jerry Hadley, 317-232-8965
The purpose of the Indiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) is to generate employment and improve the general economic condition of the state by assisting Indiana companies including those eligible for preferential consideration in obtaining and performing under local, state and federal government contracts. We provide procurement technical assistance to help you in the selling of your products or services to the appropriate government agency by offering confidential counseling at no cost. The core of our procurement assistance program is counseling and education.
PTAC exists to help Indiana businesses market their products and services to the federal and state governments. Our procurement counselors identify contract opportunities and understand the contract process from start to finish. These services enhance Indiana’s economy by adding government contract dollars to local business revenue.