Request For Proposal
The Indiana Small Business Development Center (ISBDC), is soliciting proposals from organizations to serve as a host partner for the Central Indiana Small Business Development Center. The ISBDC Network is sponsored and funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) State of Indiana and regional private and public partners. This is a competitive match grant contract program. All interested parties must submit a proposal for consideration.
ISBDCs are designed to stimulate business formation and contribute to long-term business success and sustainability. In addition to assisting a qualified host organization achieve their economic development mission, the benefits of serving as a regional ISBDC host partner include:
- credit for direct and measurable economic impact,
- visibility for the organization within the community,
- enhanced understanding of business community needs,
- opportunity to provide service outreach directly to the business community,
- enhanced partnership opportunities with institutions of higher education and economic development organizations in the region and state,
- opportunity to provide students with real world entrepreneurship learning opportunitie
- collaborative opportunities with strategic public and private sector partners,
- availability of special resources through a partnership arrangement, and leverage of funding from federal and state resources.
A copy of the RFP and all required applicant forms can be found below. Completed proposals must be received no later than February 11, 2014.
ISBDC State Director
RFP Attachment 1 – Proposal Cover Sheet
RFP Attachment 2 – Host Organization Contact Information
RFP Attachment 3 – Certification of Cash and In-Kind Match
|RFP Notable Dates|
|Issuance Date||December 3||2013|
|Letter of Intent to Submit||January 14||2014|
|Proposal Deadline||February 11||2014|
|Applicant Notification||March 1||2014|