Digital Ready Business
Purdue Extension’s Digital Ready Businesses online lessons now available at no cost to Hoosier small businesses
Expand Your Online Presence
- Claiming Your Bubble: Learn how to claim your bubble and identify multiple management/claiming bubble platforms, such as map platforms and review sites.
- Planning Your Website: Learn how to create an online presence by learning key concepts, formats and content considerations by understanding what goes into planning and designing a website.
- Introduction to Email Marketing: Learn how to reach customers’ inboxes by learning the basics of email marketing, key terms and essentials.
- Email Marketing Analytics: Evaluate your email reach by understanding key indicators regarding email marketing, including conversion and ROI.
- Social Media Introduction & Platforms: Find out how to identify the platform or platforms most suitable for your business by learning what social media is, what is available and how it differs from other digital platforms.
- Social Media Plan & Content: Learn a six-step social media planning tool, benefits of social media and best practices regarding social media content.
- Social Media Analytics and Marketing: Evaluate your reach and paid marketing by learning analytics key terms, Facebook Insights and ad campaigns.
- Business Intelligence: Learn the basic concepts behind artificial intelligence and what steps your business can take to take advantage of this technology in the future.
- Must be registered to operate in Indiana,
- Must have been negatively impacted by COVID-19, and
- Have been in business as of February 15, 2020.
Click here to register.
Please note that nonprofits, municipalities, and economic development organizations are not eligible to participate.
For questions, please contact Emily Del Real, Engagement Specialist at Purdue Center for Regional Development, 765-496-3431, firstname.lastname@example.org.