Increase Your Online Presence
Indiana SBDC, IU Kelley School of Business partner to provide direct technical support, assist small businesses in expanding online capabilities & sales
- The Indiana SBDC and Indiana University Kelley School of Business are partnering to support the long-term economic recovery of Hoosier small businesses and entrepreneurs. Eligible companies may apply for no-cost assistance to help establish or increase their online presence through website development, e-commerce support and other digital tools and services.
- Under this new program, Kelley students and recent graduates are offered internships to assist small businesses in solving technology issues or providing new digital capabilities.
- Projects include creating or modifying websites, building e-commerce platforms, improving cybersecurity frameworks, migrating data, and more.
- Each project will be completed within two weeks.
- Each project will be completed by student interns under the guidance
of a faculty member or professional mentor.
- Along with technical services, student interns provide training and education to enable small businesses to operate the new technology or tool following the conclusion of the project.
- All work is conducted virtually to ensure the health and safety of Hoosiers.
- Be an Indiana SBDC client,
- Have been in business as of February 15, 2020, and
- Be able to demonstrate a negative impact from COVID-19.
We are no longer accepting applications for spring 2021. Please complete this form if you would like to be notified if the application reopens.