Recognizing that customer service is critical in today’s business environment, the Mystery Shopping Program serves as management’s “eye’s and ears” and allows business owners to evaluate their business from the customer’s perspective.
We send secret shoppers into your business to measure customer service, quality, price and the total shopping environment using objective criteria. Mystery Shops are performed through in person visits as well as over the phone and can be useful for service, retail, and restaurant businesses. The results are delivered in a written report that identifies areas that need improvement.
With the information received from the SBDC Mystery Shopping program, business owners can:
- Establish customer service guidelines
- Monitor as well as reward excellent performance
- Motivate employees to provide excellent service to all customers at all times
- Identify training deficiencies
- Ensure objective analysis of business and employee performance
- Improve telephone performance with all employees
- Monitor the performance of one location when compared to another or how the performance of the same location has improved over time
- Identify small problems before they become big problems