COVID-19 has affected many businesses this year as the pandemic continues and we want to help you recover from the loss that your business has received. We are offering COVID-19 Business Recovery Assistance to any business owner in the West Central region that has been affected by COVID-19. The three main services that we will be providing to individuals are CPA services, strategic planning sessions, and digital marketing assistance. Below is a list of each consultant and the services they are providing to business owners.
CPA Services from Kemper CPA Group
- Bookkeeping Assistance
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Cares Act/Tax Credit Guidance /cdn.kicksdigital.com/isbdc.orgl>
- Preparing your workforce for the new normal
- Modeling business strategy adjustments
- Facilitation tools and techniques
- Strategy for creating competitive advantage
- Building corporate culture and leadership /cdn.kicksdigital.com/isbdc.orgl>
- Whit and Wil Marketing – Providing Google Marketing and/or Social Media Marketing
- Extend Marketing Solutions – Providing Google 360 Tours /cdn.kicksdigital.com/isbdc.orgl>
Strategic Planning Sessions with Susan Decker
Digital Marketing Assistance
To be eligible for the assistance, you will need to be a client with the West Central Indiana SBDC and have been affected by COVID-19. If you are not already a client with us, you can still apply for the assistance and we will schedule you with one of our business advisors to discuss about the assistance that you are interested in. You can choose on the form what areas of assistance you are interested in that can benefit your business. If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out the following application: https://forms.gle/7AQ66SEjPHWuWAf57.